Thursday, March 19, 2015

Say hello to our next spotlight: Diana Anderson!



Diana is currently raising her adorable baby girl and getting her master's degree in Chemistry at BYU!

How did you meet you husband?
"We met on pioneer trek as youth in 2007. He couldn't resist me in my bonnet and apron. We dated for about 18 months and then took a break when I went to the UNiversity of FLorida and he came here to BYU. We served our missions at the same time and wrote to eachother throughout and make quick work of deciding to get married when we got back."

Where did you get married?
Denver Co, Temple

What are some of your hobbies?
"Aside from snuggling my baby girl, I love sports, especially football. I also play volleyball and soccer and pretty much everything. I love music- I sang in a competitive acapella group throughout college  and play piano and guitar (but not super well). And I love chemistry. Weird. I know."

What's your favorite food?
"Milk. I could drink milk all day long."

What's something that most people don't know about you?
"I really hate bugs- like really really hate them. I'm not scared of the dark, or big scary men, or a ball flying at my face, or pain or anything really. But I can't handle bugs. "

No comments:

Post a Comment