Thursday, March 26, 2015

Today's Spotlight: Tess Fontanetti Rice


Tess has been in the ward since April 2014 and is Graduating with a BA in Music from BYU!

Here are some questions we asked her:

How did you meet your husband?
"Working at a BYU call center. He was in to me and I had a boyfriend. He left on his mission, and I left on my mission 2 weeks before he got back. I wrote him twice on his mission, and he wrote me twice on mine. He even sent me money to go out to eat for my birthday (he loves to tell people that he took me on a date on my mission). After I got back we both still worked at the call center and then started dating. 5 years after we first met, we were married."


Where did you get married?
Mt. Timpanogos Temple, Utah. December 21, 2013. 

What are some of your hobbies? 
"Soccer, running, sleeping, eating (but seriously), reading, crocheting (my husband makes fun of me for it)."

What's your favorite food?
"Beans and rice! Or popcorn. I can always eat popcorn."

What's something that most people don't know about you?
"I still have baby teeth, and my parents moved to Utah from Brazil just before I was born. All my extended family still lives there."

What are some of your favorite books/movies/music/TV shows? 
"Books: A Tree Grows in Brooklyn.
Not sure about movies. 
I never get sick of Gilmore Girls."

No comments:

Post a Comment